Thursday, May 31, 2007

E-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d

I don't know about the rest of the team, but I'm extremely tired. I was okay until we made the trip to Prague on Saturday. We left at 5 a.m. and didn't get back to our hotel until about 3:30am on Sunday. We spent 10 hours in the cars that day and who knows how many miles we walked. It was worth it though. We got to spend some very good time with some of the youths who joined us for the trip. Because of the exhaustion, we've not been able to update as much as we'd hoped. We will post plenty of photos and stories when we're back in the States.

However, I was not too tired to play basketball with some of the kids on Monday night. Aaron and I were challenged to a game by Dlogi (pronounced "Dwoogie") and Kamis (pronounced "Commis"). At first, I was not afraid at all. I thought it would be impossible for a couple Pols to beat two semi-athletic Americans in basketball, but then I saw that Kamis was very fast and Dlogi was 6'4". Rest assured American friends. We represented well. We won 30 - 24. Look at me go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home